Do the Norwex Shampoo and Conditioner work for curly hair?
Norwex Curly Girl Tips
- Find shampoo, conditioner and other hair products with NO sulfates, silicones or parabens in them!! Take the time to make sure your hair care formulas are truly CLEAN! I am loving the Norwex Hair Care!
- Use the Norwex Hair Wrap dry your curls!! It is my fave! Watch my video below on how to plop your curls!
- Use COOL WATER when rinsing the conditioner out of your hair to close the hair cuticles.
- Minimize the use of heat on your curls- I’m talking blow dryer, flat iron, curling irons! 🙂
- Depending on your hair, you may want to find a hair oil, cream, gel or mousse that also is a clean formula to define your curls! The Norwex Lysere Illuminating Oil is fabulous for my ends!
- Use a Norwex Pillow Case on your pillows to help protect your hair from tugging, splitting and frizzing! This is phenomenal for reducing bedhead! (Also better for our skin, too!)
Some quick Norwex curly girl video tips, including how to plop curls:
Do the Norwex shampoo and conditioner work for straight or oily hair?
I want to chat with those of you who have straight hair! I can’t speak to this personally (my hair is more dry and curly), but several of my friends with straight hair that is more prone to excess oil have told me that the Norwex Shampoo & Conditioner are their FAVORITE clean-formula shampoo and conditioner that they have ever used!!!! So while it works great on curls, it works great for those with straight hair, as well!!! I encourage you to give it a try!