Confession time. Yes, sometimes I burn food! Yes, I am an expert at quickly opening all the windows & turning on the fans. And yes, Norwex has saved my tail on numerous occasions!!! These incidences almost always occur when my “multi-tasking” is an epic FAIL.
The latest incident involved warming some hot-chocolate for my 7 year old. I don’t like using the microwave, so I was heating it on the stove in a kettle (yes… I was in a bit of a rush, so I had it at a higher heat than needed!).
Then a customer stopped by to pick up some laundry detergent, and our two oldest headed off to a birthday party… and well… you probably know where this story is going…
Even my hubby declared the pan most likely NOT salvageable.
Thank you, Norwex, yet again! So thankful God has brought me a home business that allows for my less-than-excellent multi-tasking! Here’s to all you fellow moms out there who have managed to burn something a time or two… Cheers!
Clean Less. Live More.