Why the Norwex Mop is worth EVERY. PENNY.
Mopping floors was always my nemesis.
The standard mops grossed me out and always seemed to leave my floors more dirty than when I had started! I hated the stickiness under my feet, especially once I learned that that tacky feeling was due to CHEMICAL CLEANER residue that my family and I were soaking into our body through our feet. Being a tad bit of a perfectionist, I often resorted to hands & knees floor cleaning (let’s not talk about how often this actually happened…) and even then, with standard cleaners, I saw the streaks and cloudiness and felt the sticky residue left behind. Not to mention it was a TON of work!
When I met the Norwex mop 10 years ago, it was love at first use.
The Norwex Mop left my floors looking and feeling TRULY CLEAN, using just the amazing Norwex microfiber and WATER.
No more sticky residues. No more streaks and cloudiness. No more footprints (that were setting in the residual cleaner that was always getting left behind). I didn’t have to fill it up or plug it in. Didn’t have to let it “warm up”. No more sloshing buckets of nasty mop water. And SO. EASY. Did I mention serious cash savings no longer needing to buy cleaners and disposable mop pads? Yes, it was love at first use, and my Norwex mop & I, well, we’ve been in a monogamous mopping relationship for over 10 years now! 😂🤣 If you’re still looking to find your long-term mop, look no further! It’s SO simple and leaves your floors CLEAN with JUST WATER! Can’t beat that!!
Are there any cons to this mop?
- The main con that I see is that there is a slight learning curve on how to rotate the mop as you go, being sure to keep the leading edge (with the crumbs, pet hair, dust bunnies, etc) in front. We call it a “Figure 8” pattern. Once you get the hang of it, it’ll literally feel like you’re dancing with your mop! I love that the handle comes up taller, as that (here comes my physical therapy background sneaking through) is MUCH better ergonomically for your back!
- When you use the locking mechanism, be sure to lock it firmly or the handle may start to slide after a while of mopping.
- If you have super dirty, high-traffic floors (I grew up on a farm so I’m thinking about our little entryway right now when I’m referring to extra-dirty floors), you may want to purchase some extra mop pads to rotate when the first set are in the wash. This also gives you the opportunity to try some of the specialty mop pads like the Tile Mop Pad, Chenille Mop Pad and the Window Cloth Mop Pad.
- It is a bit of an investment. It’s not another cheap mop that will just end up in the landfills. I’ve had my first mop for 10 years and I only need to update the mop pads every few years! In fact, I have yet to recycle one of my old mop pads because they still work pretty well! I can honestly say that this mop is worth EVERY. PENNY. AND. MORE. In these past 10 years it has saved me SO MUCH MONEY!!
Ready to meet your new favorite mop face-to-face?
- Norwex offers a 100% 60-day satisfaction guarantee! I am confident that you are NOT going to want to part with your mop!! Order online at www.DetoxOurHomes.com or reach out to me with any questions! 319 270 7822 (You’ll want to be sure you add on the Rubber Brush, as well, for cleaning off & recharging the mop pads between uses & before laundering.)
- Is free your favorite price? Host a Norwex Healthy Home Makeover (in-home or online) and earn your mop for FREE!!! As it turns out, Norwex just announced that January is MOP MONTH for our hosts, making it easier than ever to get your free Norwex mop!!! My party calendar is filling fast, so text me if you’d like to grab a date. (See the January Hosting Gifts below! )
- Or you can do what I did 10 years ago. I earned my mop free in my Consultant Starter Kit and have never looked back. If this sounds like an option that might be a good fit for you, you can sign up online at JoinPlanetGreenTeam.com. We are currently in less than 2% of homes and are working toward 3%, and we’d love your help being a Norwex ambassador! #operation3percent
I hope this has been helpful! Here’s to an amazing 2020!
#DetoxOurHomes #ReplaceChemicals #Healthy2020 #NewStartin2020 #BePartoftheMission #BeTheChange #ActionTakersDifferenceMakers