Norwex Mop Review & How to use the Norwex Mop (UPDATED!)
Almost 10 years ago when I first discovered Norwex, one of the most intriguing products to me was the Norwex Floor System!! Why? Because I hated cleaning floors. I would buy mop after mop hoping to find “the one” that I felt actually CLEANED my floor!
Then I met the Norwex mop…
And we’ve been besties ever since. If you’re looking for a mop that will leave your floor CLEAN with no residue, stickiness or chemical toxicity left behind for you, your family & fur babies to absorb into our skin… then you’ve met “the one“! Is it worth the cost? I’d say 100% yes! Worth EVERY. PENNY.
How much is the Norwex mop?
The cost of the Norwex Mop System is $112.99. If you add on the Rubber Brush, which I highly recommend, that is $15.99. If FREE is your favorite price, read on!
How to use the Norwex mop:
How does the Norwex mop work? Check out this VIDEO to learn how to use the Norwex mop and see it in action!
- Adjust the handle up to about nose height to help protect your back as you are mopping your floors.
- The yellow mop pad (or the lighter mop pad in the Nordic Naturals set) replaces your broom. It is your dry “sweeper” pad. It’s similar to putting the Norwex Dust Mitt on your mop!
- The blue mop pad (or the darker mop pad in the Nordic Naturals set) replaces your mop. This is the wet mop pad that CLEANS your floor with just water! You’ll noticed that each of the different Norwex mop pads are labeled, as well.
- The Norwex Rubber Brush is a must with the mop system to clean the pads between uses (so you don’t need to launder every time) and to clean them before putting them in the washer.
- This mop system will last you a long time when you care for it according to Norwex care instructions.
- You can use the Norwex EnviroCloth as your “dust pan”, as I show in the video.
There are 3 ways to get the Norwex Mop.
1. Buy the Norwex Mop!
You’ll be so glad you made the investment! It’s FAST, easy, you don’t have to fill it up or plug it in, no more floor cleaners to buy, no more nasty old mops setting around, no more sloshing buckets of dirty mop water. The Norwex Mop will SAVE you more money than it costs you! (It’ll save you TIME, too, which is one of our most precious resources!)
2. Host a Norwex party!
Is your favorite price FREE? Most of my hosts earn the mop for free with their party! I do both in-home Norwex parties or online demos. Text me if you’d like to be one of my Norwex hosts! 319 270 7822
3. Earn your mop for FREE in the Norwex Consultant Starter Kit!
Do what I did. In 2009, I decided to take the leap of faith and become a Norwex consultant. I saw that the mop came in the Starter Kit, which was a HUGE seller for me. At first, I was a bit nervous about meeting my $2000 in retail sales in 90 days goal to earn it for free, but I actually reached that goal in my first month! And I made some serious cash in the process (which was a HUGE help to our family budget!) It has been one of the best decisions I’ve made- the choice to join Norwex!
I can’t wait to hear how you love this mop in your house!! Be sure to add on the Norwex Rubber Brush to your order so you can easily clean off the mop pads between uses so you don’t need to launder them every time (and so you don’t have to throw them in the washer with dust bunnies on them)!! We also have other fabulous floor care products like the Rubber Broom and Norwex Carpet Stain Remover.
Text me with any Norwex questions that I can help with!
319 270 7822 If you decide that you’d like to join Norwex by becoming a consultant or start Norwex by hosting a party, give me a call! I’d love to answer any questions you might have!
Leave a Reply