Of course everyone loves the Norwex Enviro Cloth, Window Cloth, and Dusting Mitt trio! And once you’ve discovered those, you’ll quickly realize that Norwex products DO what they say they do! I invite you to discover a few more of our TOP Customer Faves!! You can visit my Norwex website, www.SonyaEckel.norwex.biz, to browse!
1) The Norwex Mattress Cleaner is one of my favorites because I had pretty dramatic personal results when I first used this product in our home! We all know that dust mites are in our mattresses and pillows because they come to “clean up” the dead skin cells… and honestly, the little mites don’t really bother humans…. but their feces often DOES! If you find yourself waking up with scratchy eyes or throat, stuffed up, or even snoring, it may be a result of breathing in microscopic dust mite poo!! Ewww!!!
Drumroll….. the Norwex solution! Simply strip the sheets from your bed and launder them in hot water (FYI- non-flannel bed sheets are also the perfect load to wash with your Norwex microfiber.). While you’re laundering your sheets, lightly spray your mattress with the Mattress Cleaner. (TIP: Remember to flip the foaming “screen” from the front of the sprayer so it does not come out as a a foam.) Let it set about 4 hours before putting the sheets back on. Easy Peasey!
2) Scrubby Corner Cloth or Bathroom Scrub Mitt with the Cleaning Paste are another amazing duo! If you have some mild abrasive cleaners in your home (i.e. Ajax, Comet, Bar Keeper’s Friend, SoftScrub, etc), then you’ll love the Norwex Cleaning Paste! It’s elbow grease in a bottle, and we tease that you’ll likely be willing this canister to your children in your will because it lasts so long! 😉 But seriously, my first canister lasted me almost 2 years!
3) The Norwex Laundry Detergent is fantastic! Why? Because it actually works! And it’s eco-friendly & good for sensitive skin! (And be sure to tack on the Dryer Balls, as well!)
Just to review again how much Norwex detergent to use per load:
In a standard (non-HE) washer, you should use 2 Tablespoons/load if you have hard water; 1 Tablespoon/load if you have soft water.
In a high-efficiency washer, you should use NO MORE than 1 teaspoon per load (if hard water)!
If you have soft water, you’ll use just 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon per load!
(And yes, it really does get your clothes clean!)
4) And you already know how I love the Norwex Magic Wand!! The Norwex Envirowand is perfect for reaching those hard-to-reach areas (car dashboard, over the fridge, under the stove, dryer vent, ceiling fans, wooden window blinds and more!) I prefer to use this Envirowand slightly dampened!
5) The Norwex Floor System ROCKS! http://youtu.be/MxGLAEMQLhY
I’ve only just scratched the surface! Have fun exploring more Norwex favorites, and order 24/7 online- it will ship right to your front door! Be sure to reach out to me with any questions! And…. if you’re like me, and you want it all, you’ll want to ask me for details about becoming a Norwex consultant!